Here are all the available courses with corresponding prices, click one to have more details. Course marked with this symbol (*) are also available in the package section with accommodation.
|Course Name||Formation Duration||Price|
|Bubble Maker||2 hours||180 Rm|
|Discover Scuba Diving||2 hours||200 Rm|
|Scuba Review||2 hours||150 Rm|
|Open Water *||3 or 4 days||990 Rm|
|Advanced Open Water *||2 days||1000 Rm|
|Emergency First Responder||Half a day||350 Rm|
|Rescue *||3 or 4 days||1000 Rm|
|DiveMaster||4 week minimum, 40 logged dive to start||3700 Rm|
|Speciality||Depend of the speciality||600 Rm to 2000 Rm|
Bubble Maker–From 8 years-2 hours-180 Rm
Discover Scuba Diving–2 hours-maximum depth 12 meter-200 Rm
Never dive before ? Do you want to know what it is like to breathe underwater and feel like an astronaut ?
You will start the course with your instructor explaining the basics to you, going through the equipment you will use and what you will do and see during the dive.
We have a selection of dive sites suitable for new divers, including Batu Nisan, D’Lagoon and Tanjung Basi.
Scuba Review–2 hours- 150 Rm
Been more than 6 month since your last dive ? That’s ok you just need to do a short quiz to refresh your knowledge. Then at the beginning of your dive you will go over a few of the skills you learnt during your open water course. Don’t worry this is not a test and your Dive Master will help you with anything you have forgotten.
Open Water –3 or 4 Days-Maximum depth 18 meters-990 Rm
Ready to become a diver ? On completion of this 3 day course you will be able to dive anywhere in the world, to a maximum of 18 meters. The course will teach you a number of skills used in every day diving. You will also learn all of the theory behind the sport, and complete your first 4 open water dives.
|Day 1||Day 2||Day 3|
Advanced Open Water–2 days-Maximum depth 30m-900 Rm
Complete deep dive, navigation and any other 3 adventure dives and become an Advanced Open Water Diver. This allows you to dive many more sites.
Available Adventure Dive:
- Deep Dive: Go to 30 meters and explore new places
- Navigation: How to find your way around a dive site
- Fish Id: How to identify fish by shape, colour and pattern
- Multi Level and Computer: How to use a dive computer to plan and control your dive
- Night Dive: See different marine life by torch life
- Peak Performance Buoyancy: Improve your Buoyancy
- Search and Recovery: What to do if you lose something
- Underwater Naturalist: Identify corals and fishes
- Underwater Photography: Document your dive with still images
- Underwater Videography: Document your dive with moving images
- Wreck: Explore a different underwater world
Emergency First Responder– 1/2 Day-350 Rm
Rescue-3 to 4 Days-1000 Rm
Lost your buddy ? What would you do ?
Dive Master-Minimum 4 weeks-need 40 logged dives to start-3700 Rm
Really love diving ? think you could do it every day ?
The Dive Master is the first professional level of diving. The course is very flexible about how you want to do it, and the time you take to complete it.
You will learn how to demonstrate all of the skills you learnt during your open water, how to successfully guide certified divers around dive sites, and what to do if they have problems. You will complete theory sessions, workshops, swim tests, exams and assist intructors with a number of courses.
We have 4 permanent speciality formations which are described below. Other speciality could also be available depending on the current crew. To know if a speciality will be available during your stay send us a message through the Contact page.
Permanent specialties Courses:
- 1 Day 2 Dives 650 Rm
This a short introduction to underwater photography where you will learn how to clean and set up a camera and underwater housing. Then work on composition white balance, manual settings and flash underwater. You will finish the day with a short review session of the image you have taken.
- 3 Days 5 Dives 1500 Rm
This course allows more time to practice the skills covered in the 1 day course. You will also learn some basic editing techniques, and look at other photographer work for inspiration.
For the final dive you can choose one of the following specialities; fish, coral, people, silhouettes, seascapes, macro.
- 5 Days 8 Dives 2000 Rm
Same as the 3 day course but learn more detailed editing techniques and can choose 4 of the specialities
Wreck Speciality 4 dives 600 Rm
- 1st Dive you go to see the area and the wreck (like a fun dive)
- 2nd Dive you go for mapping and measuring the wreck underwater
- 3rd Dive practice for wreck penetration now entering the wreck !
- 4ft Dive Learn how to get out from the wreck in case of low or out of air .
Deep dive speciality: 3 Dives 600 Rm
- 1st Day you will dive down to 20 meters
- 2nd Day you will dive down to 30 meters !
- 3rd Day you will dive down to 40 meters !!